A Nigerian Facebook user, Churchill Paul took to his Facebook wall this evening to share a testimony of how his boxers of 5yrs saved him from loosing his phone to Cultists.
See what he wrote;
“Ust ehn 😒, The school 🏫 rugged diiieeee
I went there yesterday 😓,
As a sharp guy, I heard about the things going on at school 🏫, that cult boys use to disturb.
But I really got to go there and see a Friend.
I arrived at the school 🏫, immediately I put my phone 📱 inside my pocket, My Boxer’s pocket actually,
As i entered the gate, I saw a Rugged guy, he Looked at me 😕, observing 🔭 the way I was walking 🚶,
I tried to walk 🚶 like a cultist but to no avail 😲, he immediately knew that I wasn’t a cult boy 👦.
He started calling me, but I didn’t answer. He called his gang to block me… They were all running 🏃 towards me, telling me to stop ✋.
I wanted to run 🏃, but I thought 💭 for a while, “Why not face 😔 this people, you’re a man 👨… Stop ✋ behaving like a kid”
I stopped, looked them straight in the eyes 👀, and asked for their Pilot.
I know right 😏, Set of useless people, there’s no plane ✈, so why the heck do they have a pilot sef 😕.
Anyway, the Pilot came, looked me in the eyes 👀, saw that I was bold and fearless… But deep inside, my 7 souls 👻 👻 👻 👻 👻 👻 👻 all left me to fight the battle alone.
Pilot : Aboy Wida you na 😒 I dey call you since, you dey form Paparazzi
Me 👦 : Guy, if you no get anything to talk then shun am abeg
Pilot : See o, for my own school 🏫, who goes you sef 😕
Me : who dasisda you to know who that goes (Na only that one I sabi o 😂, like say I know I for close mouth 👄 sef 😕)
Pilot : What do you do when you see the sun ☀?
Me 👦 : I go find somewhere stay na 😒
Pilot : (Slaps me) ✋
Me 👦 : ah ah 😦, guy why na 😭
Pilot : Who is the mother of Odi
Me 👦 :😖 I no know who be Odi sef
Pilot : ✋ ✋ ✋
Me 👦 : Guy, stop na, the slap dey pain me 😭😭😭
Pilot : You be panya man, you wan come challenge me
Me 👦 : Bros abeg sorry 🙏 😭😔
Pilot : Come on, find us something… Wey your phone 📱?
Me 👦 : I no get phone 📱
Pilot : ✋ (slaps me again, this one was very heavy)
Me 👦 : Bros, see my phone 📱, collect my tp(N500), You like my shirt 👚?
Pilot : No worry, your phone 📱 and the money 💵 dey Okay.
Chisos 😮, guy why your phone 📱 dey smell like this?
Me 👦 : E been dey my Boxers
Pilot : Chineke, take am back abeg I no want again. In fact come, take your money 💵, use am buy new Boxers
Me 👦 : Okay
Pilot : Run 🏃 commot for here
Me : 🏃 🏃 🏃
And that was how my Boxers saved Me, my phone 📱 and my money 💵
That’s why I love it so much
The Veteran among my other Boxers.
5 years and still running.
I remembered, that it was exactly October 22nd 2012 you came into my life.
The Only Boxers that I bought from Boutique
N1, 500 o 😂, no b chiasis
My other Boxers, I bought them N200 each,
But despite everything I still love 😍 you.
Happy Birthday 🎂 Boxers.
Now 5 years old, Come on
Let’s break the record of Chee Dee ‘s Boxers that lasted for 6 years 😂
We have already broken 💔 Precious ‘ Boxers, that only lasted for 3 years.
Come on you Boxers
#COYB
#Ludic_club ♣ 👉👊👈
Happy Sunday fellas”

Post a Comment