Hi Guys,
Truth be told, Super Eagles Players did an Awesome job last night but the Argentina’s team are just so lucky 😩
The match ended 2 – 1 in favor of Argentina after Marcos Rojo scored a late minute goal to see his Team proceeds to the next round stage of the World cup competition.
In case you missed the Match, Click HERE to watch the Goals highlights.
Sincerely speaking, immediately Rojo scored the die minute goal, my heart almost stopping pumpingtears ran down my cheek, I was sad 😥
I was in complete pain, it was as if I lost a 20 million naira to a bet to my enemy. I couldn’t eat last night, am just recovering..
It was Sad to see the Super Eagles players crying, Mikel was breating heavily, Musa was in tears, Moses couldn’t even look up, Ighalo, that idiot was not even feeling anyhow self (What do you expect from a China product?)
They all tried but God knows best.

As A Good Citizen, How Did You Feel When Argentina Won Against Super Eagles Last Night?

Tell us, we want to know 🤧🤧🤧
Drop your comments.

Post a Comment