Nollywood actress and Mother of One, Tonto Charity Dikeh who recently underwent a cosmetic surgery process to get her desired body has taken to her Instagram page to gush about how $exy her new body looks, and also thank her surgeon and nurses.

She wrote ;

“HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY SURGEON AND HIS CREW..
Wish you all a great and fulfilled new year,Thanks for all you do for humanity..Thanks for letting God use you in my life as a great source of Joy!!
For the first time I took my time to appreciate my new body(Damn too $exy by the way),I cried,I leaped with joy and all I can say is am so ready to conquer the world with my new found confidence…
Thank you so much Dr. Ayo @grandvillemedlaser and thanks to all the pretty nurses & doctors (recovery center)••••
Super thanks to my Executive producer🤗You are awesome honey,Love you so much Mama.Thanks

Post a Comment