An 18yr old student from South Carolina named Reanna Stephens whose on the 7th-month of her pregnancy, gained criticisms after she showed a few snapshots of her on social media.
According to reporters, Having a flat stomach is every woman’s dream, but having a flat stomach on the 7th-month of your pregnancy is something really unusual.
People have noticed that her baby bump isn’t obvious in her photos and with just one look, you might clearly think that she’s not pregnant due to her flat stomach! This is the reason why Stephens was accused of faking her pregnancy.
She wrote:

“People really affect me with their comments, I try to stay calm as I know both me and my baby are healthy,”


Stephens is 7th month pregnant and is bound to give birth to her baby boy in April 2018.
However, before she gives birth, she had already received a lot of hurtful comments.

“People have asked me: ‘you’re not faking your pregnancy are you?’, ‘are you sure your baby is healthy?’ as well as people telling me I need to eat more and see a doctor in case I starve my child”.

What do you think? Comment and share with friends…

Post a Comment